Sunday, May 24, 2009

rECently

Hi...Hello...Salam Sejahtera...Vanakum...Ohaiya...!!!
Quite a long time I did not login to this post since my last post.
Counting back the date was already 12days ++
Today I online, one of my friend ask me why I don't update my blog.
I am nothing to write and share??
I am boring with blogging??
or
I am giving up blogging??
No No No.....
Recently I am crazy and busy watching HK TVB Drama.:D
Since last month I'm having an exam and slightly busy on my personal things
so I'm slightly outdated on the HK Drama.
So have to being crazy to catch out the latest story and episode.
Everyday after come back from work, I spent 4-5 hours on this ;)
and finished 3 sets drama in 1 week time...
Haha!! Until now I'm still chasing to the latest episode.
Now I'm watching the latest and the hottest HK Drama among all the Chinese Society.
Not others but is the drama now showing in Astro On Demand (巾帼枭雄)
This Drama is interesting and exciting..so if who miss it must go find it out!!
Huh...after finish this drama I still wan chase up 1 more set (老婆大人 II)
I think this coming few weeks I will busy on catching up all the Drama.
Ok...today just talk until here
Want chase up the remaining drama

Sawatdi.

Ja5p3r Chan

2 comments:

  1. Bro
    I Haved Finish Those Movie Already..
    Haha
    @@

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finished early edi lo...
    Nw watching new movie lo...
    haha!!

    ReplyDelete