Sunday, May 3, 2009

Thanks GOD!! (One of my friend send me this clip)


After watching this clip
Tears starting come out from my eyes
Touching, it is a very touching video
Very meaningful as well
As we grown in a harmony surrounding
We should pray, pray that how blessed we are....
"Thank GOD!!For blessing our life so good!!"
Think about it, please try to think about it
Do you realize that when you are having every of your meal?
Remember too, the people who not lucky like us
Be always feel free to hand them, those who are not lucky like us
By here, I make a wish to all of them...
Hope they can live like us!!
And the lucky one, please do not wasting what you having
Especially your food...
People who always wasting their food,
What a shame on you!!!??
By here, I giving a big clap to this video
A video that bring us an important and meaningful message!!
Thank you.

WH Chan

1 comment: