Monday, May 11, 2009

Paintball

Last Friday was a fantastic day.
I spent one whole day playing paintball games with my friends at KL.
It take place at Gombak....
Somewhere near to Batu Caves as well as University Islam Antarabangsa (UIA)
The funniest thing is the paintball park named "Dusun Ali King Paintball"
Taking one day leave, early in the morning I went to KL and meet my friends

The war zone (Hill slope inside an orchard)


Having a Safety Briefing by instructor before games start.

and,
we having some posting picture before the games start....

4 of us.....

MEN IN BLACK??


JJ so relax

FREEZE!!!
and.....

ME! Do I look like Terrorist?? LolZ!!
then we separated into two teams,


Team Uphill

and


Team Downhill


8 of the contenders

Nice Posing, I like this pic.

after having variety of posing,
finally we start our games.
let's see when the war is going on....


Getting ready to start

Waiting for signals


Battling with enemies


Hiding and Sniping

Captured the flag and victory

Leaving the war zone after game over


The Winners and the Losers

being one whole day at there....
all of us felt tired but happy after enjoying the 6 matches ( some of them 7)
after paintball games,
we bath beside the paintball field with the connection piping water sourced from the hill.
at about 6pm in the evening...we leaving the "Dusun" with full of joy...

At the night of that day,
I took train went back to hometown to celebrate mother's day with my family....
Hope will be another fantastic day again with you all soon...

A member of us is going back to his hometown,
After this I don't know when we can meet again,
I promised this is a farewell game for him and I did so.
To my dearest friend,
FEI,
Hope You will get a better life in future,
And promise that we are always keep in touch,
Having you as my friend is my gain,
And I felt happy and proud that having you as my friend.
Hope you can read my message for you here!!
Take care, Bro!!
Bon Voyage

Sawatdi,
Ja5p3r Chan

2 comments:

  1. Bro.
    Really Have a Nice Day with U all..
    Thx Bro
    I will Always be with U
    whatever I go...
    Take care
    All the best to..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea bro.
    same same to u here...

    ReplyDelete