Monday, June 22, 2009

Twin Celebration

There was a special weekend to me last week.
Why was it special to me?
Because that day was father's day and was my birthday as well :)
Early in the morning, when I wake up I think wanna find my mum and dad for a breakfast.
When I walk until to the kitchen......
Taaadaaaaa......!!!


My mum prepared this for me!!
Thanks mum...
After having breakfast with my parent,
I follow my dad to a place...a place that we not always going to....


Haha!! where is this place??
This is an oil palm cropland...
and I follow my dad to there searching for wild pumpkins
Did you feeling weird?? looking for pumpkins in a oil palm cropland...lolz
finally we get a big pumpkin... :)

At the night of father's day eve,
We had made a twin celebration in a seafood restaurant
Yummy....yummy.... (forget to take pic) :p

I went back to my hometown for 2 days..
During these 2 days...I'm quite busy...
Busy for what??
Haha!! busy for my birthday present given by my dad.....
what is the birthday present that take me busy for 2 days time??
Taaadaaaa......!!!!


Is one of my favorite cars......
Wow...this is the biggest present that I received in the rest of my life!!
Although I need pay back the money to my dad...
but he had put many effort and helps me a lot in repairing, makeup and especially my financial problem... Thanks Dad...
now my home got two cars are the same model....


The Iguana

and


The Whitey

Until the sunset of the day...
With the mood under the weather....
I leave my hometown by train going back to Klang....


See you soon...my hometown, my family, my friends......


Hungry...going to have my dinner 1st!!


Sawatdi,
Ja5p3r Chan

2 comments: