Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sweet Memory

Today feel boring after come back from work...
I explore my external hard disk think to find some video to watch
And accidentally....I found this short video clip.....

Let's enjoy the show............




About 3 years plus ago....I'm still a student in TAR College.
A student of CME1 for that year....
Going to study at KL alone from my hometown...
All the things and my lifestyle is going new and strange...
During the study period in college..I meet and get know of many new buddies.
And my course at that time are 100% guys...:(
I had been surviving in TAR College for 3 years.
The year of CME1 was the happiest year for me.
With all my buddies, we so enjoy the moment with a lot of fun...cheering all around and much much more...really feel happy now to think back and miss that past moment too....
After a year of study...we proceeded to DME1.....
some of them are still staying together and some of them have to leave......
one of our lecturer that I will never forget is my English lecturer,
Mr. Johnny Chin
.....
He is a kind and good lecturer...although he is fierce to us...but I know he is just want us to be good and perfect...if without him...I will still feel scare make an oral presentation until now.
Thanks Mr Johnny for teaching me many skills to make a good study.
and as well....all my buddies in CME1...although some of you had lost contact with me...but you all are still in my heart...being forever....
Thanks for being with me for one whole year....I will always miss you all.

PS: If any of my CME1 friend see this blog...please leave a contact number to me so we can keep in touch....

Wow...is so late now...gonna goto bed edi....
Gud Nitez.


Sawatdi
Ja5p3R Chan

3 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwww......... my mood is boosted up after i saw the video ...yay our 1st time meeting each other in new environment =)

    tat year is extreme !

    Mr Johnny not only fierce ... he is sissy as well !!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool~!
    missed that video weh~!
    really brings back the CME1 memories la~!

    keep in touch~!
    take care bro~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha!!!yeah...it brings back many memory to us....Onze..if johnny see ur comment sure u die lolz..=) samsung u also wann take care lo...~~

    ReplyDelete