Monday, March 23, 2009

The way I starting to play Blog, my 1st Blog


Hi..I'm Wing Hong. You can call me Chan or Hong. This is my 1st Blog created ever since I started learn surfing internet few years ago. Thinking of Blogging, the 1st thing that will appear in my mind is LAZY to write blog. But since I saw many of my friend around me also have their own Blog...I started to think have my own blog as well. But when I'm thinking what to write in my blog and where should I start my blog....I sarting to having my "LAZy to write blog" desease. Today, I chatting with my two of by best friend...they are talking about their own blog and before this I had read their blog...they are very creative and I like they way they design their blog. While chatting and chatting with them then I decided to create this blog and immediately write in what I'm thinking right now. So I had started my own blogging by affection of my two best friend, JJ and Fly. Haha!! This is the way I stared Blogging and I hope I will post more interesting "stories" about me to you all and I will learn how to BLOGGING..

3 comments: